Monday, October 15, 2012

Customer Review Of Adrian Brien Ford By Michael From Gepps Cross

“Good Afternoon Chad

On Saturday I finalised the purchase of a new XR 6 from the Dealership with Sharon Stringfellow while arranging finance through Gavin Little.

I would like to take this opportunity to compliment both of these members of your team for the friendly and professional service they have both provided during this process.

Over the past 4 weeks I have visited several Dealerships (including Adrian Brien) and on each visit I advised the Salesperson that I knew I wanted an XR 6 LPI Sedan, and the only thing to determine was the price and the colour. Sharon’s attention to detail and her courteous follow up has far surpassed the other Ford dealerships. Obviously the vehicle would be the same from any dealership so I wanted to point out that it was Sharon’s high level of Customer service and follow up that secured the sale to Adrian Brien.

http://adelaidereviews.com/665/customer-review-of-adrian-brien-ford-by-michael-from-gepps-cross/

car sales adelaide

No comments:

Post a Comment