Sunday, September 25, 2011

Customer Review Of Adrian Brien Automotive By Jeff From Morphett Vale

“I bought a Hyundai ILoad from Craig Smith early August I have never got better customer service in the time I have bought cars which is quite a few in 43 years of driving. Craig and his sales team are the best in the business and would highly recommend them to anybody looking to purchase a car. Along with this I received good sound financial advice from Peter Eblem. The service department, I was looked after by Ivan who was able to get the 1st service arranged around my schedule. I must not forget Tara who arranged the tinting of the windows. In all a very high professsional sales and service team and are highly recommended. Congratulations Craig on your 15 years with the company. In will definitely be back.” – Jeff from Morphett Vale.

No comments:

Post a Comment