Sunday, September 18, 2011

Customer Review Of Adrian Brien Hyundai By Ashley From Cumberland Park

“Dear Sir,

I recently purchased an Hyundai i30 from your dealership and am writing to express my appreciation for the way in which your staff carried out the transaction.

Andrea Gehan who I dealt with was absolutely fantastic throughout the process without being pushy at all. She offered me every courtesy and service and made the entire purchase as effortless as possible. Andrea is to be commended for also fitting in with the expiration of the registration of my trade in vehicle and for keeping me informed at every stage.

I previously had a finance relationship with another company but was happy to change to your recommended financier as a result of the time and effort that Michael put in to tailoring the numbers to fit my requirements. Not only was it a painless process but it required very little effort on my part.

My brother, Chris, recommended I deal with you and purchase the vehicle and I now understand why.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Ashley”

- Ashley from Cumberland Park.

http://adelaidereviews.com/291/customer-review-of-adrian-brien-hyundai-by-ashley-from-cumberland-park/

No comments:

Post a Comment