Monday, September 12, 2011

Customer Review Of Adrian Brien Automotive By Kym And Brett From Sheidow Park

“Hi Richard,

Just a quick email to thank you for all your assistance on the purchase of my Dodge Caliber. She is a dream to drive and I simply could not have chosen a better car for myself.

Your sales ‘style’ is excellent Richard, I really enjoyed dealing with you. I did not feel pressured at any time through the buying process and found you to be supporting me in my decision rather than forcing my hand. Even though you are in the business of selling cars, I loved that you took the time to have my car on the showroom floor, complete with a balloon and plaque which made the experience so exciting for me.

That was really great customer service on your part.

The car is a gem. I am so impressed that I believe I will be in contact with you in 3 years when we are ready to ‘upgrade’ for the latest dodge again.

Once again, thank you and kindest regards,”

- Kym and Brett from Sheidow Park

http://adelaidereviews.com/276/customer-review-of-adrian-brien-automotive-by-kym-and-brett-from-sheidow-park/

No comments:

Post a Comment