Monday, June 27, 2011

Customer Review Of Adrian Brien Ford By John From Port Noarlunga South

To The General Manager Adrian Brien Ford

I wish to relate to you my experience in my recent purchase of a demonstrator XR6T at Adrian Brien Ford I came in to look at the vehicle on 17/6/11 and spoke with Daniel Jones about a drive away price.

After some mild negotiation we agreed on a suitable price and I told Daniel that I would consid…er purchasing the car after my bank had approved finance Daniel suggested that I speak with your relief business manager on the day Michael about finance options, I reluctantly agreed and showed Michael the deal my bank was offering and that if he could match or beat the offer I would seriously consider it Michael worked out what seemed to me quite a good deal and after talking about different options and considering for a while I agreed on the package offered and the deal was done, The paperwork was signed and completed and later that day I drove away in my new car.

http://adelaidereviews.com/127/customer-review-of-adrian-brien-ford-by-john-from-port-noarlunga-south/

Adelaide Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment