Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nick & Justine’s Wedding | Adelaide Wedding Photographer

Adelaide Wedding

 

via Lily Avenue Photography Blog by admin on 14/11/10

Yesterday was the beautiful wedding of Nick and Justine –  the location:  Holy Trinity Church in the City and the Reception: The Gatehouse at Glen Ewin Estate.    It was quite an overcast start to the day,  we had a little rain leading up to the ceremony but it had stopped by the time the ceremony was finished – what perfect timing,  but anyway,  I hear its goodluck if it rains on your wedding day!  

I absolutely love the reception location.  I have been to Glen Ewin before to photograph a family but this time  I got to have a look inside one of their reception venues and I was impressed.    The Gatehouse is amazing!!   Definately a place to check out for those getting married.  You will love it.

I hope you all enjoy this sneak peek….

Oh and I also must add Justine’s Nana makes the yummiest biscuits!  


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment