Saturday, November 6, 2010

#Adelaide #Marketing - Which "The Social Network" Character Are You?

Adelaide Marketing - Ok, so I went and saw “The Social Network” last night and I thought it was brilliant!

Definitely a must see movie for 2010!

The whole story from start to finish is engaging, not sure if it’s just because of me and my interest in online marketing but my friends felt the same way also, so I can’t be that much of a weirdo.

Personally being a bit of a story teller myself I agree with the saying “never let the facts get in the way of a good story”, so instead of getting hung up on the facts just think of it as a really well written and entertaining story with a few very key learnings, especially for small business owners… here is a list of the three biggest insights that I got from this movie:

http://adelaidemarketinginfo.com/blog/134/the-social-network-and-how-it-applies-to-your-small-business/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment