Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Customer Review Of Adrian Brien Ford By Fiona From St Marys

“Dear Andrew

Last month I came in to your St Marys Branch to test drive the Hyundi i30 and the Ford Fiesta.

In the Ford area I dealt with Sharon Stringfellow.

This email is to let you know what a pleasure it was dealing with Sharon, firstly it’s good to deal with a woman when buying a new car, but more importantly there was no pressure when I said I was going to also test drive the Hyundai, which I really appreciated.

Please pass on my thanks to Sharon! 

I bought the Fiesta, even though I haven’t picked it up yet and I will definitely be recommending Sharon to my colleagues at work.

With thanks
Fiona.”

- Fiona From St Marys

http://adelaidereviews.com/681/customer-review-of-adrian-brien-ford-by-fiona-from-st-marys/

car sales adelaide

No comments:

Post a Comment