Sunday, September 16, 2012

Customer Review Of Adrian Brien Ford By Andrea From Daw Park

“Hi Andrew

Just a quick note to say a big THANK YOU for all the assistance with my new car. I LOVE IT !!!

I would really like to acknowledge Anthony Tovey, who was not only very kind and helpful but just a really nice person.He must be such a great asset to the dealership and I cannot recommend him highly enough.

I would also like to acknowledge Tara Bastian’s help and assistance.

Even though I didn’t meet her in person, she was great to deal with over the phone and nothing was too much trouble.

This was a wonderful experience for me. Thank you for facilitating it and for Anthony and Tara’s kind and gracious care.

I shall sing your praises to all and sundry.

With very kind regards and thanks

Andrea.”

- Andrea from Daw Park.

http://adelaidereviews.com/657/customer-review-of-adrian-brien-ford-by-andrea-from-daw-park/

car sales adelaide

No comments:

Post a Comment