Monday, July 23, 2012

Customer Review Of Adrian Brien Automotive By Darrell & Stella From Elizabeth East

“To the General Manager,

Dear Sir I would like to take this time and give praise to two of your staff members Joel & Aaron in used cars, sir as with many things employees do in this day and age they sometimes do not get the gratification they deserve from there bosses, I hope these guys do after you recieve this email, these to guys went out of there way, “over and above there call of duty”.

If anybody I know is seeking a used car I would have no hesitation but to recommend them to see these two outstanding guys you have in your employ,Sir If you knew me I do not give out praise to lightly. I will not go into the issue we had but these guys were great in dealing with it, so once again please from Darrell & Stella Cook thank these guys personally for us please.

Regards
Darrell & Stella”

- Darrell & Stella from Elizabeth East

http://adelaidereviews.com/624/customer-review-of-adrian-brien-automotive-by-darrell-stella-from-elizabeth-east/

adelaide car sales

No comments:

Post a Comment