Sunday, April 29, 2012

Customer Review Of Adrian Brien Automotive By Joanna From Daw Park

“Hi Andrew,

I just wanted to give you some feedback on my recent experience with Adrian Brien.

I received a letter regarding selling pre-owned vehicles and your online service (via wewantyourcar.net.au). The letter came at a good time for me and when I called was put in touch with Matt. He was extremely pleasant and helpful on this first phone call and I continued through the process, sold my car and picked up the check last Saturday. Throughout each step of the process I found Matt to be exceptional and I would have no hesitation in referring anyone wanting to sell (or even buy) a car to him.

I had been delaying selling my unwanted car as I expected it to be a huge hassle, but it turned out to be a lot simpler than I expected and I was very happy with the result.

Please feel free to pass on my appreciation to Matt once again.”

- Joanna from Daw Park.

http://adelaidereviews.com/587/customer-review-of-adrian-brien-automotive-by-joanna-from-daw-park/

adelaide reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment