Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Customer Review Of Adrian Brien Automotive By Ben From Flagstaff Hill

My wife and I purchased a couple of cars from you on the weekend being a Captiva and a Suzuki.

I was dreading the whole process based on previous experiences and on 6 car yards we visited on the weekend unfortunately the experiences were not getting any better, apart from yourself. Although I could well have found suitable car options from most of the dealers we visited I chose to come back to you based on my initial experience.

I was very comfortable with your approach, assistance and very confident with you knowledge of cars. I had complete faith that you were providing me with the right selection of cars to suit my needs and if we did not find them immediately that you would  do the work to find more options.

adelaide cars

No comments:

Post a Comment